NEWTON ELECTRIC OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS LIGHTS CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. Entrant must be a resident of the Massachusetts and be 18 years of age or older.
3. How to enter: Email photo of your Christmas Lights to contest @ newtonelectric.com to be entered in the contest.
4. How to win: One winner will be selected by random drawing on Dec 30th, 2013. Winner need not be present to win and will be contacted by email by Newton Electric.
5. Prize: Newton Electric will award one $100 gift certificate to the Capital Grille Chestnut Hill for lunch. If Newton Electric is unable to contact the winner by email or the winner fails to respond to the prize notification within 10 days, or if any winner fails to comply with any of these rules, Newton Electric will randomly draw another name to receive the prize.
6. Prize has no cash redemption value. No substitutions will be permitted by the winner.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding the contest, eligibility, or the contest rules, the decision of Newton Electric shall be final.
8. The contest is open to all persons with the exception of full or part-time employees of Newton Electric, their respective affiliated companies, contest related sponsors, representatives, ad agencies, household members and families.
9. By participating in a Newton Electric contest, contestants acknowledge and grant Newton Electric, their sponsors and agents, permission to use their likeness, voice, and name for advertising and promotional purposes, and waive any claim of royalty, right or remuneration for said use, unless prohibited by law.
10. Contestants may win once per three-month period.
11. Winners will be responsible for any local, state and federal taxes as well as any and all gratuities. Contestants who win prizes valued at $600 or more during any calendar year may receive an IRS Form 1099 from Newton Electric and such prizes shall be reported to the Internal Revenue Service for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
12. This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to federal, state and local regulations.>br />
13. Newton Electric reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
14. After entering, Contestant may unsubscribe from future email messages at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on any email message.